Esprit Football Academy is proud to launch its new ‘Pro-Challenge’ Programmes!
These shorter, football only, residential programmes combine:
- a professional coaching package - our top-class coaches will build your fitness levels and prepare you for the demands of professional football
- with guaranteed trial match opportunities at Premier League; Championship, League 1, League 2 and Conference League clubs - which will put you in front of the people who matter and who make decisions about recruiting players
The aim is offer talented and ambitious players aged 16-25 the opportunity to:
- work with top-class coaches, with a proven track record in professional football (as players and coaches)
- train like the pros
- compete against players at professional club Academies
To facilitate that Esprit Football Academy will ensure that:
- you are properly prepared - mentally, physically and tactically for each match
- you have time to adapt to the pace and challenges of playing football at the highest level in the UK/Europe, so that you are as ready as you possibly can be to showcase your talent
- you get amazing top level exposure and the opportunity to be watched by top recruitment staff, scouts and Academy Directors at participating clubs, as a way to spot new talent!
This is the football opportunity of a lifetime and it is your opportunity and it is up to you to make each moment count - on and off the pitch! However, it will be intense and the Academy expect nothing less than 100% commitment and focus from each player in every trial match and training session.
Pro- Challenge Options
- 1-24 week tailored options available
* This is available for specific programme start dates only
- In addition, you can add extra weeks as required (up to 24 weeks maximum)
What to expect:
- Trial match fixtures against pro-clubs
(average 1 match per 2-weeks - subject to the fixture availability of the pro-clubs, plus additional preparation matches)
- Professional-standard football training facilities
- Exceptional, UEFA A and UEFA B licensed coaches
- Full, professional coaching programme – Monday through to Friday (minimum of16+ hours per week)
- Regular reviews and feedback
- Full kit package
- On-site physiotherapy
- 3-Star accommodation (7 nights per week)
- Full board (3 meals per day)
- Transport to matches/training
- Gym membership
- Visits to pro league fixtures, elite stadia and training grounds
Should a player not secure a contract/a further trial at a pro-club, at the discretion of the
Academy, Esprit will continue to recommend and promote players to clubs in Great Britain
and Europe, that they believe have the talent and mental toughness to make it in
professional, or semi-professional football.
This is a programme for dedicated football players who want to see if they have what it
takes to make it in professional football.
Places are limited.